Dear KuCoin Users,
The Wasted Lands (WAL) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on March 4, 2022 (UTC). Users can mine WAL by staking USDT/KCS/ETH assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more WAL rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)
|Staking Products||Fixed Income Pool
|WAL Distribution Coefficient||1||1.2||1.5|
|Hard Cap of Whole Platform||4,500,000 USDT||1,850 ETH||288,500 KCS|
|Hard Cap of Single User||2,000 USDT||0.8 ETH||120 KCS|
*Subscription Period: 2022/03/04 10:00:00 – 2022/03/04 22:00:00
*Burning Acceleration Period: 2022/03/05 02:00:00 – 2022/03/05 14:00:00
*Staking Period: 2022/03/05 16:00:00 – 2022/03/25 15:59:59
*Issue Price: 1 WAL = 0.3 USDT
*Total Amount of WAL: 2,000,000
*Rewards Distribution: 5% of the WAL rewards will be distributed before WAL trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 95% will be distributed in 5% batches every month after 4 months from the 1st distribution.
1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)
e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-WAL-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-WAL-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:
50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383
2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (25 * ε – 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F
3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’
4) F’ = (V+1) F
User Final Rewards of WAL = (F’ / Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of WAL
Introduction of Project: The Wasted Lands is a gaming platform which includes puzzle, racing and other elements and also its own metaverse called ‘The Wasted-Verse.’
1. Please note that users from Mainland China are not eligible to participate in this event.
2. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.
3. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.
4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user’s decision in any way.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.
Thanks for your support and understanding!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!